Selling Account Manager - Water & Wastewater Treatment
Chicago, Detroit, Ohio (Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati)
At Kroff Chemical, we are changing the water treatment industry through true innovation. It all starts with our people. Historically, we have always hired the best and brightest and provided them with a unique opportunity to grow a business within a business. Now, we are recruiting industry experienced account managers, sales professionals and service technicians, as candidates. These elite candidates will set the industry standard for exemplary customer service, business development and account management.
The right person for the job should:
- Take pride in being a sales & service professional; be career-driven and goal-oriented.
- Have previous water treatment experience.
- Have a chemistry or technical background.
- Be a lifelong learner and is passionate about his or her career.
- Relish building long-term personal relationships with customers.
- Look for unique ways to build partnerships with other businesses.
- Embrace the challenge of developing unique and value-added approaches to sell new accounts by taking a creative approach to the sales process.
- Be committed to making a significant contribution to a unique and rapidly growing sales organization.
What You'll Do
This position combines some of the responsibilities of a sales representative and a service technician and will involve increasing the value of current customers by expanding on the sales capacity of this role. This will include up-selling all services and applications, looking for opportunities to grow existing accounts organically, from within, while also providing the Team Lead with new business prospects. You will also be managing water treatment equipment and testing at manufacturing and commercial institutional sites; including boilers, cooling towers and wastewater applications.
- Provide direct, point-of-contact support to customer.
- Meet sales/profit numbers required for the territory.
- Contribute to developing innovative sales strategies to optimize Kroff Chemical’s growing position in targeted markets
- Foster and nurture meaningful relationships with customers through a solution-driven, high-value sales and service
- Build your own block of business through new customer acquisition and provide service and maintenance of existing customers within your target region. To do this, you must: Prospect new customers, opportunities and markets by generating leads, cold calling, researching organizations, and developing personal marketing efforts
- Develop and present quotes and proposals for customers
- Negotiate contracts and pricing quotes with current and prospective customers
- Work closely with technical staff and R&D to determine unique solutions for each customer
- Analyze market/industry trends to determine new growth sectors or changes in current customer base
- Feeding and testing chemistry in several industrial processes.
- Maintaining Chemical inventory at multiple plant sites.
- Troubleshooting process issues to help determine Root Cause and following up with the customer.
- Report writing and computer Statistical Process Control.
- Maintaining, cleaning, and calibrating chemical control equipment throughout the facilities.
- Be highly professional in communication, conduct and in every aspect of how you represent yourself and Kroff Chemical to the rest of the world
- Become part of a culture that values your unique talents and respects your expertise, while becoming a member of a collaborative team that is driven toward the success of all its members
What You'll Get
If you are selected, you will be provided:
- Full-time employment
- Industry-Leading compensation package
- Accelerated career path and growth
- Acceptance into Kroff University’s Sales Performance Program
- Full team support, including expert coaching and mentoring
Equal Opportunity Employer/ ADA: Kroff Chemical, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.