Sales Team Lead - Water & Wastewater Treatment
Multiple Locations Throughout U.S.
At Kroff Chemical, we are changing the water treatment industry through true innovation. It all starts with our people. Historically, we have always hired the best and brightest and provided them with a unique opportunity to grow a business within a business. now, we are recruiting experienced Business Development Specialists, Account Managers, and Service Technicians as candidates. These elite candidates will set the industry standard for exemplary business development and account management/service.
The right person for the job should:
- Take pride in being a sales professional; is career-driven and goal-oriented
- Have previous water treatment experience
- Have a chemistry or technical background
- Be a lifelong learner and is passionate about his or her career
- Relish building long-term personal relationships with customers
- Look for unique ways to build partnerships with other businesses
- Embrace the challenge of developing unique and value-added approaches to sell new accounts by taking a creative approach to the sales process
- Be committed to making a significant contribution to a unique and rapidly growing sales organization
What You'll Do
In this position, you will have the opportunity to flex your creative sales muscles and be backed by a rapidly growing company that has a culture of success and a reputation for producing meaningful results for our customers. This position is about who you’ll become, not who you’ve been.
This job is not about hiding as a mediocre salesperson within a company. It is about allowing your talent to shine, having fun while doing it, and being rewarded for your efforts.
- Develop innovative sales strategies to optimize Kroff Chemical’s growing position in targeted markets
- Foster and nurture meaningful relationships with customers through a solution-driven, high-value sales and service
- Build your own block of business through new customer acquisition and provide service and maintenance of existing customers within your target region. To do this, you must:
- Prospect new customers, opportunities and markets by generating leads, cold calling, researching organizations, and developing personal marketing efforts
- Increase the value of current customers
- Develop and present quotes and proposals for customers
- Meet or exceed sales goals
- Negotiate all contracts and pricing quotes with current and prospective customers
- Work closely with technical staff and R&D to determine unique solutions for each customer
- Analyze market/industry trends to determine new growth sectors or changes in current customer base
- Be highly professional in communication, conduct and in every aspect of how you represent yourself and Kroff Chemical to the rest of the world
- Become part of a culture that values your unique talents and respects your expertise, while becoming a member of a collaborative team that is driven toward the success of all its members
What You'll Get
If you are selected, you will be provided:
- Full-time employment
- Industry-Leading compensation package
- Accelerated career path and growth
- Acceptance into Kroff University’s Sales Performance Program
- Full team support, including expert coaching and mentoring
Equal Opportunity Employer/ ADA: Kroff Chemical, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.