Junior Systems Administrator
At Kroff, we are changing the water treatment industry through true innovation and it all starts with our people. We aim to always hire the best and brightest and provide them with a unique opportunity to contribute to growing our business.
Are you at your best when troubleshooting and honing your problem solving skills? Does working under pressure and collaborating to provide exceptional service sound like your “world?” If you are quick to adapt, come armed with great communication skills and enjoy a fast pace, Kroff could be the place for you. As the Junior Systems Administrator, you will be part of a small team in a highly collaborative setting, providing timely and practical, technical assistance on computer systems. Answering queries on fundamental technical issues and providing solutions is par for the course.
What You'll Do
The Junior Systems Administrator will create value for team members and help preserve the company’s reputation by keeping the business running smoothly. You will do this by:
- Serving as first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance on the ticketing system, email or phone.
- Remotely troubleshooting issues using remote management tools.
- Determining best solutions, based on the issues and details of each situation.
- Walking employees through the problem-solving steps.
- Expediting unresolved issues to the next level of support.
- Recording events and problems as well as resolutions in service logs.
- Following up and updating ticket statuses and information.
- Passing on feedback or suggestions from employees to appropriate internal teams.
- Identifying and suggesting possible improvements to procedures and protocols.
- Proven experience as a helpdesk technician or other relevant customer support role.
- Tech-savvy, with working knowledge in Windows OS, and Office365.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve fundamental technical issues.
- Excellent communication skills, with proficiency in the English language.
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
- Track record of meeting strict deadlines with the ability to prioritize work and delegate as needed.
- Keen eye for detail utilizing a technical, logical, thought process.
- Dynamic GP, Office365 Suite, Dymo, Azure, Datto RMM, VMware ESXi, Veeam, SQL Studio, Windows Server 2008-19
- Cisco Meraki, Dell Servers, Dell Storage Arrays, Ubiquiti, IP Cameras
- Shell, PowerShell, HTML, CSS, SQL, Python, Java Script
- Associates Degree in Information Technology
What You'll Get
If you are selected, you will be provided:
- Full-time employment
- Industry-Leading compensation & benefits package
- Accelerated career path and growth
- Full team support, including expert coaching and mentoring
Equal Opportunity Employer/ ADA: Kroff Chemical, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.