Account Manager – Water Treatment
At Kroff Chemical, we are changing the water treatment industry through true innovation. It all starts with our people. Historically, we have always hired the best and brightest and provided them with a unique opportunity to grow a business within a business. now, we are recruiting experienced sales professionals as candidates. These elite candidates will set the industry standard for exemplary business development management.
The right person for the job should:
- Take pride in being a sales professional; is career-driven and goal-oriented
- Have previous water treatment experience
- Have a chemistry or technical background
- Be a lifelong learner and is passionate about his or her career
- Relish building long-term personal relationships with customers
- Look for unique ways to build partnerships with other businesses
- Embrace the challenge of developing unique and value-added approaches to sell new accounts by taking a creative approach to the sales process
- Be committed to making a significant contribution to a unique and rapidly growing sales organization
What You'll Do
Account Manager Responsibilities:
The position will involve managing water treatment equipment and testing at manufacturing and commercial institutional sites. This will include boiler, cooling, and wastewater applications.
Candidate will be responsible for:
- Feeding and testing chemistry in several industrial processes.
- Maintaining Chemical inventory at multiple plant sites
- Troubleshooting process issues to help determine Root Cause and following up with Customer
- Report writing and computer Statistical Process Control
- Maintaining, cleaning, and calibrating chemical control equipment throughout the facilities
- Direct Interaction with Customer with attendance at Customer Strategic planning meetings.
- Meeting the profit numbers required for the territory.
Ideal candidate will have 5-10 years’ experience in the manufacturing industry either operating or maintaining CNC machines, Industrial Water Systems, etc. Chemical experience is a plus but not necessary. Applicant needs to be organized with above average computer and report writing skills. Ideal candidate will be looking to create a career in the industrial specialty chemical industry. Position has opportunity for advancement. Candidate would be direct liaison between our company and our customers and expected to present themselves in accordance with this fact. Must have dependable transportation.
While some collage experience is a plus, in-plant experience weighted more heavily. 5-year minimum working in a manufacturing facility.
There may be 1-2 nights per month out of town depending on location of the candidate.
This full-time role will be rewarded with a generous salary, commission and benefits package, 401K and car allowance as well as having the opportunity to work and grow within an ambitious business.
What You'll Get
If you are selected, you will be provided:
- Full-time employment
- Industry-Leading compensation package
- Accelerated career path and growth
- Acceptance into Kroff University’s Sales Performance Program
- Full team support, including expert coaching and mentoring
Equal Opportunity Employer/ ADA: Kroff Chemical, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.